Photo Gallery: Provo event Run4Philippines aims to aid typhoon victims
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Runners take part in the Run4Philippines 5k and 10k runs to raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan victims on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 along Center Street in Provo. The event — which also featured food and additional activities — was organized by brothers Chris and Jaron Gallagher, of Alpine, who saw it as a way to unite the community in providing relief to those who lost loved ones and homes in the typhoon. The majority of the proceeds from the event will be given to Globus Relief International, a humanitarian organization focused on improving healthcare delivery.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8