Photo Gallery: Provo event Run4Philippines aims to aid typhoon victims
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Runners take part in the Run4Philippines 5k and 10k runs to raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan victims on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 along Center Street in Provo. The event — which also featured food and additional activities — was organized by brothers Chris and Jaron Gallagher, of Alpine, who saw it as a way to unite the community in providing relief to those who lost loved ones and homes in the typhoon. The majority of the proceeds from the event will be given to Globus Relief International, a humanitarian organization focused on improving healthcare delivery.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14