Photo Gallery: Provo event Run4Philippines aims to aid typhoon victims
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Runners take part in the Run4Philippines 5k and 10k runs to raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan victims on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 along Center Street in Provo. The event — which also featured food and additional activities — was organized by brothers Chris and Jaron Gallagher, of Alpine, who saw it as a way to unite the community in providing relief to those who lost loved ones and homes in the typhoon. The majority of the proceeds from the event will be given to Globus Relief International, a humanitarian organization focused on improving healthcare delivery.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12