Photo Gallery: Provo event Run4Philippines aims to aid typhoon victims
Matt Gade, Deseret News
Runners take part in the Run4Philippines 5k and 10k runs to raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan victims on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 along Center Street in Provo. The event — which also featured food and additional activities — was organized by brothers Chris and Jaron Gallagher, of Alpine, who saw it as a way to unite the community in providing relief to those who lost loved ones and homes in the typhoon. The majority of the proceeds from the event will be given to Globus Relief International, a humanitarian organization focused on improving healthcare delivery.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 56
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17