Glenn Beck: 'Aren't we all a little wrong about something?'
“May I humbly suggest that the media stop gawking at my introspection and start, maybe, doing a little introspection of their own?” media personality Glenn Beck said Thursday on his nightly show “The Glenn Beck Program” which airs Monday through Thursday on The Blaze TV.
Beck was reacting to the media’s response to his Jan. 21 interview on Megyn Kelly’s “The Kelly File”, where he expressed regret for “helping tear the country apart.”
Thursday's comments on the “The Glenn Beck Program” proceeded a segment where Beck lauded other media personalities for also examining the role they’ve played in dividing the public. The segment included clips from CNN host and avid gun control advocate Piers Morgan, as well as MSNBC host Joe Scarborough expressing their appreciation for Beck’s remarks.
“I would like to take this moment and ask the media,” Beck asked at the conclusion of the segment, “aren’t we all a little wrong about something?”
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 42
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31