“May I humbly suggest that the media stop gawking at my introspection and start, maybe, doing a little introspection of their own?” media personality Glenn Beck said Thursday on his nightly show “The Glenn Beck Program” which airs Monday through Thursday on The Blaze TV.
Beck was reacting to the media’s response to his Jan. 21 interview on Megyn Kelly’s “The Kelly File”, where he expressed regret for “helping tear the country apart.”
Thursday's comments on the “The Glenn Beck Program” proceeded a segment where Beck lauded other media personalities for also examining the role they’ve played in dividing the public. The segment included clips from CNN host and avid gun control advocate Piers Morgan, as well as MSNBC host Joe Scarborough expressing their appreciation for Beck’s remarks.
“I would like to take this moment and ask the media,” Beck asked at the conclusion of the segment, “aren’t we all a little wrong about something?”
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21