Glenn Beck: 'Aren't we all a little wrong about something?'
“May I humbly suggest that the media stop gawking at my introspection and start, maybe, doing a little introspection of their own?” media personality Glenn Beck said Thursday on his nightly show “The Glenn Beck Program” which airs Monday through Thursday on The Blaze TV.
Beck was reacting to the media’s response to his Jan. 21 interview on Megyn Kelly’s “The Kelly File”, where he expressed regret for “helping tear the country apart.”
Thursday's comments on the “The Glenn Beck Program” proceeded a segment where Beck lauded other media personalities for also examining the role they’ve played in dividing the public. The segment included clips from CNN host and avid gun control advocate Piers Morgan, as well as MSNBC host Joe Scarborough expressing their appreciation for Beck’s remarks.
“I would like to take this moment and ask the media,” Beck asked at the conclusion of the segment, “aren’t we all a little wrong about something?”
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually can make...
- Dan Liljenquist: Utah Retirement System audit...
- Letter: Put people in control
- National debt not just financial issue...
- In Our Opinion: Hatch-Cardin bill to make...
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar question...
- Letter: Beware of barbecued bugs
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 50
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar... 48
- Letter: Solar surcharge 34
- In our opinion: Study cites excessive... 32
- In our opinion: Teacher evaluations a... 30
- Michael Gerson: Republicans should... 30
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 28
- Letter: Keep it simple 27