Glenn Beck: 'Aren't we all a little wrong about something?'
“May I humbly suggest that the media stop gawking at my introspection and start, maybe, doing a little introspection of their own?” media personality Glenn Beck said Thursday on his nightly show “The Glenn Beck Program” which airs Monday through Thursday on The Blaze TV.
Beck was reacting to the media’s response to his Jan. 21 interview on Megyn Kelly’s “The Kelly File”, where he expressed regret for “helping tear the country apart.”
Thursday's comments on the “The Glenn Beck Program” proceeded a segment where Beck lauded other media personalities for also examining the role they’ve played in dividing the public. The segment included clips from CNN host and avid gun control advocate Piers Morgan, as well as MSNBC host Joe Scarborough expressing their appreciation for Beck’s remarks.
“I would like to take this moment and ask the media,” Beck asked at the conclusion of the segment, “aren’t we all a little wrong about something?”
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- Letter: More Lehi gridlock?
- Letter: Draper real estate
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 78
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 67
- Letter: Human body 41
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 35
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 33
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 27
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19