Glenn Beck: 'Aren't we all a little wrong about something?'
“May I humbly suggest that the media stop gawking at my introspection and start, maybe, doing a little introspection of their own?” media personality Glenn Beck said Thursday on his nightly show “The Glenn Beck Program” which airs Monday through Thursday on The Blaze TV.
Beck was reacting to the media’s response to his Jan. 21 interview on Megyn Kelly’s “The Kelly File”, where he expressed regret for “helping tear the country apart.”
Thursday's comments on the “The Glenn Beck Program” proceeded a segment where Beck lauded other media personalities for also examining the role they’ve played in dividing the public. The segment included clips from CNN host and avid gun control advocate Piers Morgan, as well as MSNBC host Joe Scarborough expressing their appreciation for Beck’s remarks.
“I would like to take this moment and ask the media,” Beck asked at the conclusion of the segment, “aren’t we all a little wrong about something?”
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33