Just if you thought the NFL couldn't get more entertaining this season, the people behind Bad Lip Reading released a sequel to its original bad NFL lip reading video.
The Bad Lip Reading guys take a poor aim at dubbing Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning interviews, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh's sideline drama, the tacky player introduction videos at the start of "Sunday Night Football" and almost any other situation imaginable this season in the NFL.
Bad Lip Reading released its first comical dubbing of the NFL last year, which has received more than 47 million views since.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 44
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42