Just if you thought the NFL couldn't get more entertaining this season, the people behind Bad Lip Reading released a sequel to its original bad NFL lip reading video.
The Bad Lip Reading guys take a poor aim at dubbing Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning interviews, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh's sideline drama, the tacky player introduction videos at the start of "Sunday Night Football" and almost any other situation imaginable this season in the NFL.
Bad Lip Reading released its first comical dubbing of the NFL last year, which has received more than 47 million views since.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15