Just if you thought the NFL couldn't get more entertaining this season, the people behind Bad Lip Reading released a sequel to its original bad NFL lip reading video.
The Bad Lip Reading guys take a poor aim at dubbing Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning interviews, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh's sideline drama, the tacky player introduction videos at the start of "Sunday Night Football" and almost any other situation imaginable this season in the NFL.
Bad Lip Reading released its first comical dubbing of the NFL last year, which has received more than 47 million views since.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25