What’s the most Godless city in America?
According to a Time magazine article, the metro areas surrounding Providence, R.I., and New Bedford, Mass., are the least Bible-minded city areas in the United States, with much of the Northeast also being ranked low in the recent study by the American Bible Society.
Chattanooga, Tenn., Roanoke, Va., and the greater Birmingham area of Alabama were all ranked in the top three as cities with the highest connection to the Bible.
“We want people to know that whether you live in the least or most Bible-minded cities, the Bible can speak to your needs, challenges and concerns and help you make sense of your life,” said American Bible Society communications officer Geoffrey Morin.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan shares...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5