Dr. Michael Rich of Boston Children's Hospital will discuss families and media at a free Parental Controls Seminar on Saturday, Jan. 25, in Provo. His remarks, which will also feature a question-and-answer session, will begin at 9:15 a.m.
A panel discussion and a presentation by Jim Janco, national director of product and operational compliance for Comcast, will conclude the seminar at about 12:30 p.m.
Same-day registration begins at 8:30 a.m. in Suite 200 of the Utah Valley Convention Center, 220 W. Center. The event, which is co-sponsored by Comcast and the Daily Herald, is open to the public.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 74
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 7
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2