BOUNTIFUL — The Davis County Library will make discarded magazines available to interested patrons free of charge throughout February.
The library each year discards old issues of magazines for which it does not have space. Magazine titles are distributed in one-year bundles. A list of the titles and dates of magazines being discarded at each library will be posted at that library, and patrons may request discarded copies on a first-come, first-served basis.
The distribution will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Patrons are limited to selecting three magazine titles each, one-year run, with a limit of six per family.
For library locations and hours, visit www.daviscountyutah.gov/library.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17