BOUNTIFUL — The Davis County Library will make discarded magazines available to interested patrons free of charge throughout February.
The library each year discards old issues of magazines for which it does not have space. Magazine titles are distributed in one-year bundles. A list of the titles and dates of magazines being discarded at each library will be posted at that library, and patrons may request discarded copies on a first-come, first-served basis.
The distribution will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Patrons are limited to selecting three magazine titles each, one-year run, with a limit of six per family.
For library locations and hours, visit www.daviscountyutah.gov/library.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17