BOUNTIFUL — The Davis County Library will make discarded magazines available to interested patrons free of charge throughout February.
The library each year discards old issues of magazines for which it does not have space. Magazine titles are distributed in one-year bundles. A list of the titles and dates of magazines being discarded at each library will be posted at that library, and patrons may request discarded copies on a first-come, first-served basis.
The distribution will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Patrons are limited to selecting three magazine titles each, one-year run, with a limit of six per family.
For library locations and hours, visit www.daviscountyutah.gov/library.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 34
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22
- Government regulation has become like... 22