BOUNTIFUL — The Davis County Library will make discarded magazines available to interested patrons free of charge throughout February.
The library each year discards old issues of magazines for which it does not have space. Magazine titles are distributed in one-year bundles. A list of the titles and dates of magazines being discarded at each library will be posted at that library, and patrons may request discarded copies on a first-come, first-served basis.
The distribution will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Patrons are limited to selecting three magazine titles each, one-year run, with a limit of six per family.
For library locations and hours, visit www.daviscountyutah.gov/library.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12