BOUNTIFUL — The Davis County Library will make discarded magazines available to interested patrons free of charge throughout February.
The library each year discards old issues of magazines for which it does not have space. Magazine titles are distributed in one-year bundles. A list of the titles and dates of magazines being discarded at each library will be posted at that library, and patrons may request discarded copies on a first-come, first-served basis.
The distribution will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Patrons are limited to selecting three magazine titles each, one-year run, with a limit of six per family.
For library locations and hours, visit www.daviscountyutah.gov/library.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16