Jewish rabbi reflects on attending Mormon Arizona temple open house
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opened the doors to its recently completed temple in Gilbert, Ariz., Jan. 18. A few days before the public open house began, leaders from the community were invited to tour the building. Rabbi Jeremy Schneider was among those who visited the temple, and he shared his experience on JewishAZ.com.
"I believe in Judaism. But I think we can all learn from our Mormon neighbors and many other worldviews," Schneider said in his article.
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- Pope visits Auschwitz in silence, meets...
- Pope urges clergy to go into the world, tend...
- Pioneer Day sunrise service: 'A legacy of faith'
- Days of '47 Parade: 'Pioneers: Inspiring...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 45
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 34
- 'Duck Dynasty' star: Media,... 26
- 5 prayers to God that were just uttered... 22
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 20
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- The Clean Cut: New BYU football video... 15
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 12