Jewish rabbi reflects on attending Mormon Arizona temple open house
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opened the doors to its recently completed temple in Gilbert, Ariz., Jan. 18. A few days before the public open house began, leaders from the community were invited to tour the building. Rabbi Jeremy Schneider was among those who visited the temple, and he shared his experience on JewishAZ.com.
"I believe in Judaism. But I think we can all learn from our Mormon neighbors and many other worldviews," Schneider said in his article.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 23
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7