Jewish rabbi reflects on attending Mormon Arizona temple open house
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opened the doors to its recently completed temple in Gilbert, Ariz., Jan. 18. A few days before the public open house began, leaders from the community were invited to tour the building. Rabbi Jeremy Schneider was among those who visited the temple, and he shared his experience on JewishAZ.com.
"I believe in Judaism. But I think we can all learn from our Mormon neighbors and many other worldviews," Schneider said in his article.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 6