Jewish rabbi reflects on attending Mormon Arizona temple open house
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opened the doors to its recently completed temple in Gilbert, Ariz., Jan. 18. A few days before the public open house began, leaders from the community were invited to tour the building. Rabbi Jeremy Schneider was among those who visited the temple, and he shared his experience on JewishAZ.com.
"I believe in Judaism. But I think we can all learn from our Mormon neighbors and many other worldviews," Schneider said in his article.
- LDS mom qualifies for U.S. Olympic Marathon...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 26
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 25
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 8
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: My latest minuet... 4
- Evangelicals back carbon reduction plan 3