In regard to the current anti-discrimination bill:
In 1970, a realtor suggested that we buy a duplex for our first house. We have been landlords ever since. We may have rented to gay or lesbian people — we’re not sure. There is no reason that sexual orientation should have been a factor in finding a tenant, except for bigotry.
Thomas and Sherri Park
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28