In regard to the current anti-discrimination bill:
In 1970, a realtor suggested that we buy a duplex for our first house. We have been landlords ever since. We may have rented to gay or lesbian people — we’re not sure. There is no reason that sexual orientation should have been a factor in finding a tenant, except for bigotry.
Thomas and Sherri Park
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32