In regard to the current anti-discrimination bill:
In 1970, a realtor suggested that we buy a duplex for our first house. We have been landlords ever since. We may have rented to gay or lesbian people — we’re not sure. There is no reason that sexual orientation should have been a factor in finding a tenant, except for bigotry.
Thomas and Sherri Park
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 22
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18