In regard to the current anti-discrimination bill:
In 1970, a realtor suggested that we buy a duplex for our first house. We have been landlords ever since. We may have rented to gay or lesbian people — we’re not sure. There is no reason that sexual orientation should have been a factor in finding a tenant, except for bigotry.
Thomas and Sherri Park
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27