MURRAY — Police are looking for a man they say robbed three tanning salons in one night.
Murray police said the man entered European Tan, 5664 S. 900 East, about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, placed a knife on the counter and demanded cash. The man left with an undisclosed amount of money, police said.
Police believe the man is the same person who robbed two other tanning businesses in Salt Lake County the same night. Electric Beach, 4132 S. 1785 West, Taylorsville, was robbed at 6:58 p.m., police said. At 7:22 p.m., the man robbed Secret Beach, 4550 S. 900 East, Holladay, where he was seen getting into a silver SUV, according to Unified police Lt. Justin Hoyal.
The man is described as Hispanic and in his 20s. He was clean-shaven, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a thin build and short black hair. He was wearing a black baseball hat, a plaid shirt and long shorts or pants, and was carrying a black drawstring backpack, police said.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to contact Murray police at 801-840-4000 or Unified police at 801-743-7000.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 29
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17