MURRAY — Police are looking for a man they say robbed three tanning salons in one night.
Murray police said the man entered European Tan, 5664 S. 900 East, about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, placed a knife on the counter and demanded cash. The man left with an undisclosed amount of money, police said.
Police believe the man is the same person who robbed two other tanning businesses in Salt Lake County the same night. Electric Beach, 4132 S. 1785 West, Taylorsville, was robbed at 6:58 p.m., police said. At 7:22 p.m., the man robbed Secret Beach, 4550 S. 900 East, Holladay, where he was seen getting into a silver SUV, according to Unified police Lt. Justin Hoyal.
The man is described as Hispanic and in his 20s. He was clean-shaven, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a thin build and short black hair. He was wearing a black baseball hat, a plaid shirt and long shorts or pants, and was carrying a black drawstring backpack, police said.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to contact Murray police at 801-840-4000 or Unified police at 801-743-7000.
— Morgan Jacobsen
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11