MURRAY — Police are searching for a woman wanted on a drug-related warrant who fled the scene of an accident Tuesday.
Police say Marcy Riley, 37, was traveling west on I-215 near State Street when she crashed her vehicle shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday, according to Dwayne Baird, Utah Department of Public Safety spokesman.
Riley left the accident on foot and was taken by someone she knew to a TRAX station, Baird said. Police were still searching for the woman Wednesday.
The vehicle she was driving was not hers, and investigators believe it may have been stolen, Baird said.
Police are looking to arrest Riley for investigation of fleeing the scene of an accident. She also has a $50,000 warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of possession or use of a controlled substance, a third-degree felony, as well as possession of other controlled substances and use or possession of drug paraphernalia, both class B misdemeanors.
Police ask anyone with information about Riley or her whereabouts to call 801-887-3800.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9