Susan Walsh, Associated Press
Pew Research Center unveiled five facts about abortion on Jan. 22, in honor of the 41st anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, which established “a woman’s constitutional right to abortion in the first three months of pregnancy.”
The five facts include information about the growing regional divide in abortion opinions and that 63 percent of Americans would not like to see the Supreme Court completely overturn the Roe v. Wade decision. Pew’s article also looks at which states enacted new abortion laws and restrictions in the past few years and how Americans feel about abortion from a moral and legal standpoint.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- Some communities suggest penalizing parents...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 4
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2