Susan Walsh, Associated Press
Pew Research Center unveiled five facts about abortion on Jan. 22, in honor of the 41st anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, which established “a woman’s constitutional right to abortion in the first three months of pregnancy.”
The five facts include information about the growing regional divide in abortion opinions and that 63 percent of Americans would not like to see the Supreme Court completely overturn the Roe v. Wade decision. Pew’s article also looks at which states enacted new abortion laws and restrictions in the past few years and how Americans feel about abortion from a moral and legal standpoint.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2