Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — Police Chief Lee Russo will host an open meeting with the community to discuss crime in the city as well as crime prevention and other community concerns.
The meeting is Thursday, Jan. 23, 7 p.m., at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 W. 3100 South.
Russo also will discuss the current state of the West Valley Police Department and future plans for the organization. He will respond to citizens' questions about the police department’s operations and responsiveness.
Russo plans to continue hosting monthly meetings with the community in what he has called the “Police/Community Forum.” Dates, times, and locations for these continuing meetings will be announced at a later date.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11