Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — Police Chief Lee Russo will host an open meeting with the community to discuss crime in the city as well as crime prevention and other community concerns.
The meeting is Thursday, Jan. 23, 7 p.m., at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 W. 3100 South.
Russo also will discuss the current state of the West Valley Police Department and future plans for the organization. He will respond to citizens' questions about the police department’s operations and responsiveness.
Russo plans to continue hosting monthly meetings with the community in what he has called the “Police/Community Forum.” Dates, times, and locations for these continuing meetings will be announced at a later date.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11