Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students got a kick out of learning about money along with a player and coach from Real Salt Lake.
Utah Treasurer Richard Ellis, and Real Salt Lake coach Jeff Cassar and midfielder Sebastian Velasquez joined Visa Inc. to announce the launch of Financial Soccer 2014, a free, FIFA World Cup-themed educational video game designed to teach students and adults the fundamentals of personal finance.
They announced a nationwide effort led by Utah to improve the money management skills of high school and middle school students.
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 11
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1