Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students got a kick out of learning about money along with a player and coach from Real Salt Lake.
Utah Treasurer Richard Ellis, and Real Salt Lake coach Jeff Cassar and midfielder Sebastian Velasquez joined Visa Inc. to announce the launch of Financial Soccer 2014, a free, FIFA World Cup-themed educational video game designed to teach students and adults the fundamentals of personal finance.
They announced a nationwide effort led by Utah to improve the money management skills of high school and middle school students.
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 13
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- Is preschool worth the money? 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah... 3
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to... 3