, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Recreation Center is hosting its first Adaptive Program recreation kickoff for people with disabilities on Friday, Feb. 21.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the recreation center, 320 W. 500 North. It will feature the Provo Parks and Recreation Department bringing adaptive sports, art, fitness and fun for the family.
There will be presentations on wheelchair basketball, painting with a brush in the mouth, as well as goalball, a soccer-like sport for the blind.
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15