, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Recreation Center is hosting its first Adaptive Program recreation kickoff for people with disabilities on Friday, Feb. 21.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the recreation center, 320 W. 500 North. It will feature the Provo Parks and Recreation Department bringing adaptive sports, art, fitness and fun for the family.
There will be presentations on wheelchair basketball, painting with a brush in the mouth, as well as goalball, a soccer-like sport for the blind.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 37
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 22
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14