, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Recreation Center is hosting its first Adaptive Program recreation kickoff for people with disabilities on Friday, Feb. 21.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the recreation center, 320 W. 500 North. It will feature the Provo Parks and Recreation Department bringing adaptive sports, art, fitness and fun for the family.
There will be presentations on wheelchair basketball, painting with a brush in the mouth, as well as goalball, a soccer-like sport for the blind.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16