, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Recreation Center is hosting its first Adaptive Program recreation kickoff for people with disabilities on Friday, Feb. 21.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the recreation center, 320 W. 500 North. It will feature the Provo Parks and Recreation Department bringing adaptive sports, art, fitness and fun for the family.
There will be presentations on wheelchair basketball, painting with a brush in the mouth, as well as goalball, a soccer-like sport for the blind.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16