Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Jan 29. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room, Room 306, in the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26. For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16