Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Jan 29. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room, Room 306, in the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26. For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Woman, 69, fights off carjacker who then sets...
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Salt Lake County rents continue to climb
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 27
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 16
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 16