Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Jan 29. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room, Room 306, in the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26. For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 70
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25