Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Jan 29. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room, Room 306, in the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26. For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 14