Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is again inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, Jan 29. The meetings are a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the mayor’s conference room, Room 306, in the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested residents can schedule an appointment by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the mayor’s office.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The next meetings are scheduled for 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26. For more information, visit, mayor.slcgov.com.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19