“We’ve got to move on. That game was that game,” he said. “The next opponent is not going to feel sorry for you.”
As it turns out, the next opponent is the same opponent.
“Minnesota’s been hungry,” he said, referring to the T-Wolves’ three-game losing streak, “and we’ve got to be hungrier than they are.”
GROWING PAINS: Corbin was asked what part of the season has frustrated him as a coach.
“Trying to find out what we’re going to get from each guy every night has been the frustrating thing,” he said. “But it’s part of the process and I understand that.”
Williams credited Corbin for keeping the Jazz together even during the frustrations.
“His attitude and his encouragement for us young guys has been huge. Every day we come in and whether we’ve won a game or lost a game, he’s had a smile on his face. He’s been happy,” Williams said. “He’s been keeping guys’ spirits up. I think it’s been big.”
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- Danny Berger and Jordan Stone to play at...
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker reportedly...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 47
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24