Police investigating auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian accident that left a 70-year-old man in serious condition Monday.
The man was struck by a northbound vehicle around 7 a.m. while he was walking in the north crosswalk at 400 South and Redwood Road (1700 West), Salt Lake City Police Capt. John Cardona said. The man was transported to the hospital in serious condition.
Police are investigating the crash.
"We are still trying to muddle through the different statements to figure out the fault in the accident," Cardona said.
The man's injuries were not life-threatening, police said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16