Larry Horricks, Paramount Pictures
Information for parents about "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit."
Violence/gore: A missile hits a military helicopter. A survivor is badly burned. Much of the violence is fast-paced and blurred. Military and government weapons are used to take people out. Not much blood is shown. There is some hand-to-hand fighting, which results in death.
Language/sexuality: There are some uses of profanity. Some sexual innuendo is used in conversation, but only kissing takes place. The closest thing to nudity is a woman in a towel.
Alcohol/drugs: There's drinking of wine at dinner. A minor amount of smoking is depicted. Medication is assumed to be taken with alcohol.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- Chris Hicks: More than ever, 2014 was a Comic...
- ‘The Good Lie’ leads new...
- 10 events for a family friendly EVE...
- Box office: 'The Interview' makes $1 million...
- Texas movie set used by John Wayne fading away
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Cosby not finding support in black... 2
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Theaters treat 'The Interview' like any... 1
- 'Unbroken' is powerful, inspiring,... 1
- Chris Hicks: More than ever, 2014 was a... 1
- 'Into the Woods': 3 points for parents 1