"We collect them and save them and put them in a scrapbook. We’ve never sold any because we like them," Christina said. "We have books like these that are filled with autographs, probably more than 300."
Christina and her parents have attended the film festival for the past five years to meet famous people. This year, Christina's goal is to meet Selena Gomez. As of Saturday afternoon, she had seen actors John Lythgow and George Takei.
Takei, best known for playing Hikaru Sulu in "Star Trek," drew the most excitement Saturday morning.
"We are having a delirious time," Takei said of his experience at the festival while walking through the throngs of admirers.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: madeleine6
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11