Meanwhile, Rossetti called Rocky Mountain Power’s claim that customer electric generation does not include the capital investment of infrastructure, voltage lines or the utility's overall power generation “at a minimum disingenuous and manipulative.”
“Prior to installing my solar PV system, I was already paying for their capital investment and power generation,” he said. “After my installation, I am still paying. Further, I am now also paying for my own capital investment and power generation, (along with) my own maintenance and monitoring.”
Having installed a solar PV system has not placed any additional burden on Rocky Mountain Power, Rossetti said.
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US job market
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1