Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority’s new online forum, Open UTA, allows Utahns to research UTA proposals, read what others are saying and provide input.
Currently, Open UTA is hosting a discussion on the Davis-Salt Lake City Community Connector Transit Study. The study is designed to evaluate the needs of commuters traveling from southern Davis County to downtown Salt Lake City.
UTA is seeking input on four potential modes of public transit and seven potential alignments. Comments on this issue will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Users can access Open UTA and give your feedback on the Davis-Salt Lake City study at letsrideuta.com.
To participate in Open UTA, you must give your name and home address. This information is used to identify which statements come from residents within UTA’s service area. All address information is kept confidential.
UTA will provide feedback on transportation studies across the Wasatch Front, proposed route changes and more.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8