Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority’s new online forum, Open UTA, allows Utahns to research UTA proposals, read what others are saying and provide input.
Currently, Open UTA is hosting a discussion on the Davis-Salt Lake City Community Connector Transit Study. The study is designed to evaluate the needs of commuters traveling from southern Davis County to downtown Salt Lake City.
UTA is seeking input on four potential modes of public transit and seven potential alignments. Comments on this issue will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Users can access Open UTA and give your feedback on the Davis-Salt Lake City study at letsrideuta.com.
To participate in Open UTA, you must give your name and home address. This information is used to identify which statements come from residents within UTA’s service area. All address information is kept confidential.
UTA will provide feedback on transportation studies across the Wasatch Front, proposed route changes and more.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9