Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority’s new online forum, Open UTA, allows Utahns to research UTA proposals, read what others are saying and provide input.
Currently, Open UTA is hosting a discussion on the Davis-Salt Lake City Community Connector Transit Study. The study is designed to evaluate the needs of commuters traveling from southern Davis County to downtown Salt Lake City.
UTA is seeking input on four potential modes of public transit and seven potential alignments. Comments on this issue will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Users can access Open UTA and give your feedback on the Davis-Salt Lake City study at letsrideuta.com.
To participate in Open UTA, you must give your name and home address. This information is used to identify which statements come from residents within UTA’s service area. All address information is kept confidential.
UTA will provide feedback on transportation studies across the Wasatch Front, proposed route changes and more.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14