Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority’s new online forum, Open UTA, allows Utahns to research UTA proposals, read what others are saying and provide input.
Currently, Open UTA is hosting a discussion on the Davis-Salt Lake City Community Connector Transit Study. The study is designed to evaluate the needs of commuters traveling from southern Davis County to downtown Salt Lake City.
UTA is seeking input on four potential modes of public transit and seven potential alignments. Comments on this issue will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Users can access Open UTA and give your feedback on the Davis-Salt Lake City study at letsrideuta.com.
To participate in Open UTA, you must give your name and home address. This information is used to identify which statements come from residents within UTA’s service area. All address information is kept confidential.
UTA will provide feedback on transportation studies across the Wasatch Front, proposed route changes and more.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Residents of six apartments displaced in Salt...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 28
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21