Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority’s new online forum, Open UTA, allows Utahns to research UTA proposals, read what others are saying and provide input.
Currently, Open UTA is hosting a discussion on the Davis-Salt Lake City Community Connector Transit Study. The study is designed to evaluate the needs of commuters traveling from southern Davis County to downtown Salt Lake City.
UTA is seeking input on four potential modes of public transit and seven potential alignments. Comments on this issue will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Users can access Open UTA and give your feedback on the Davis-Salt Lake City study at letsrideuta.com.
To participate in Open UTA, you must give your name and home address. This information is used to identify which statements come from residents within UTA’s service area. All address information is kept confidential.
UTA will provide feedback on transportation studies across the Wasatch Front, proposed route changes and more.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17