Utah Jazz infographic: Improved offense leading to more wins
Once firmly at the bottom of the league in terms of points and wins, the Jazz now find themselves playing .500 ball.
The main thing is that Utah has been scoring more — especially its top players. All six of the Jazz's top scorers are enjoying their best month of the season with Hayward leading the way with 27 per game in January's six contests.
Utah's team numbers are all up, too. A field goal percentage that was a paltry 34 percent in November is now at 40 percent. Meanwhile, the team is averaging more than three assists per game above what it was during its 3-15 start.
The result is a team average of 105.3 points per game so far this month — a far cry from November's 90.1 ppg.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utes get it done at home again
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes still outstanding from...
- BYU basketball analysis: Why the Cougars...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 90
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 28