Utah Jazz infographic: Improved offense leading to more wins
Once firmly at the bottom of the league in terms of points and wins, the Jazz now find themselves playing .500 ball.
The main thing is that Utah has been scoring more — especially its top players. All six of the Jazz's top scorers are enjoying their best month of the season with Hayward leading the way with 27 per game in January's six contests.
Utah's team numbers are all up, too. A field goal percentage that was a paltry 34 percent in November is now at 40 percent. Meanwhile, the team is averaging more than three assists per game above what it was during its 3-15 start.
The result is a team average of 105.3 points per game so far this month — a far cry from November's 90.1 ppg.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 39
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17