Utah Jazz infographic: Improved offense leading to more wins
Once firmly at the bottom of the league in terms of points and wins, the Jazz now find themselves playing .500 ball.
The main thing is that Utah has been scoring more — especially its top players. All six of the Jazz's top scorers are enjoying their best month of the season with Hayward leading the way with 27 per game in January's six contests.
Utah's team numbers are all up, too. A field goal percentage that was a paltry 34 percent in November is now at 40 percent. Meanwhile, the team is averaging more than three assists per game above what it was during its 3-15 start.
The result is a team average of 105.3 points per game so far this month — a far cry from November's 90.1 ppg.
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 125
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 72
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 53
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37