Utah Jazz infographic: Improved offense leading to more wins
Once firmly at the bottom of the league in terms of points and wins, the Jazz now find themselves playing .500 ball.
The main thing is that Utah has been scoring more — especially its top players. All six of the Jazz's top scorers are enjoying their best month of the season with Hayward leading the way with 27 per game in January's six contests.
Utah's team numbers are all up, too. A field goal percentage that was a paltry 34 percent in November is now at 40 percent. Meanwhile, the team is averaging more than three assists per game above what it was during its 3-15 start.
The result is a team average of 105.3 points per game so far this month — a far cry from November's 90.1 ppg.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28