I recently watched the Utah Jazz play the Spurs, and I am tired of listening to the attempted comedy duo of Bolerjack and Harpring, instead of them just calling the game with accustomed color commentary on players; I missed an important play with a 3-point shot and a foul.
What do we get to listen to here? These two talking with Gordon Hayward about what he preferred, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? Ketchup or fry sauce?
At halftime, I surfed the channels and noticed another channel was also broadcasting the game. Problem solved — but only for this game. Someone needs to alert these two that they are not there just to entertain but to call the game.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17