I recently watched the Utah Jazz play the Spurs, and I am tired of listening to the attempted comedy duo of Bolerjack and Harpring, instead of them just calling the game with accustomed color commentary on players; I missed an important play with a 3-point shot and a foul.
What do we get to listen to here? These two talking with Gordon Hayward about what he preferred, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? Ketchup or fry sauce?
At halftime, I surfed the channels and noticed another channel was also broadcasting the game. Problem solved — but only for this game. Someone needs to alert these two that they are not there just to entertain but to call the game.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22