I recently watched the Utah Jazz play the Spurs, and I am tired of listening to the attempted comedy duo of Bolerjack and Harpring, instead of them just calling the game with accustomed color commentary on players; I missed an important play with a 3-point shot and a foul.
What do we get to listen to here? These two talking with Gordon Hayward about what he preferred, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? Ketchup or fry sauce?
At halftime, I surfed the channels and noticed another channel was also broadcasting the game. Problem solved — but only for this game. Someone needs to alert these two that they are not there just to entertain but to call the game.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 36