I recently watched the Utah Jazz play the Spurs, and I am tired of listening to the attempted comedy duo of Bolerjack and Harpring, instead of them just calling the game with accustomed color commentary on players; I missed an important play with a 3-point shot and a foul.
What do we get to listen to here? These two talking with Gordon Hayward about what he preferred, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? Ketchup or fry sauce?
At halftime, I surfed the channels and noticed another channel was also broadcasting the game. Problem solved — but only for this game. Someone needs to alert these two that they are not there just to entertain but to call the game.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- A. Scott Anderson: Sen. Bennett: Selfless...
- Michael Gerson: Conservatives' deal with the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Collective neurosis in...
- In our opinion: Not all economic inequality...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a de-humanized...
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 49
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- My view: Character still matters in... 19
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 16
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 12