I recently watched the Utah Jazz play the Spurs, and I am tired of listening to the attempted comedy duo of Bolerjack and Harpring, instead of them just calling the game with accustomed color commentary on players; I missed an important play with a 3-point shot and a foul.
What do we get to listen to here? These two talking with Gordon Hayward about what he preferred, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus? Ketchup or fry sauce?
At halftime, I surfed the channels and noticed another channel was also broadcasting the game. Problem solved — but only for this game. Someone needs to alert these two that they are not there just to entertain but to call the game.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26