Lee Benson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — RC Willey was named the No. 1 overall furniture retailer and top regional chain by Home Furnishings Business magazine in the publication's third annual Power 50 Ranking.
The rankings were based on retail sales volume, market share, social media power and furniture industry leaders' votes. Home Furnishings Business is a business and strategy magazine dedicated to the home furnishings industry.
"It's exciting and with great honor to be recognized at No. 1 in this power ranking," said Scott Hymas, CEO of RC Willey. "We pride ourselves on our exceptional selection, value and professional associates that truly care about our customers. It's nice to be ranked No. 1, but putting customers No. 1 is what really matters."
RC Willey is currently building a new 160,000-square-foot store in Draper. The new location will be the largest RC Willey store in the company and is slated to open in the spring.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth... 11