Lee Benson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — RC Willey was named the No. 1 overall furniture retailer and top regional chain by Home Furnishings Business magazine in the publication's third annual Power 50 Ranking.
The rankings were based on retail sales volume, market share, social media power and furniture industry leaders' votes. Home Furnishings Business is a business and strategy magazine dedicated to the home furnishings industry.
"It's exciting and with great honor to be recognized at No. 1 in this power ranking," said Scott Hymas, CEO of RC Willey. "We pride ourselves on our exceptional selection, value and professional associates that truly care about our customers. It's nice to be ranked No. 1, but putting customers No. 1 is what really matters."
RC Willey is currently building a new 160,000-square-foot store in Draper. The new location will be the largest RC Willey store in the company and is slated to open in the spring.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Former Springville High student arrested for...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15