Lee Benson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — RC Willey was named the No. 1 overall furniture retailer and top regional chain by Home Furnishings Business magazine in the publication's third annual Power 50 Ranking.
The rankings were based on retail sales volume, market share, social media power and furniture industry leaders' votes. Home Furnishings Business is a business and strategy magazine dedicated to the home furnishings industry.
"It's exciting and with great honor to be recognized at No. 1 in this power ranking," said Scott Hymas, CEO of RC Willey. "We pride ourselves on our exceptional selection, value and professional associates that truly care about our customers. It's nice to be ranked No. 1, but putting customers No. 1 is what really matters."
RC Willey is currently building a new 160,000-square-foot store in Draper. The new location will be the largest RC Willey store in the company and is slated to open in the spring.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12