Lee Benson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — RC Willey was named the No. 1 overall furniture retailer and top regional chain by Home Furnishings Business magazine in the publication's third annual Power 50 Ranking.
The rankings were based on retail sales volume, market share, social media power and furniture industry leaders' votes. Home Furnishings Business is a business and strategy magazine dedicated to the home furnishings industry.
"It's exciting and with great honor to be recognized at No. 1 in this power ranking," said Scott Hymas, CEO of RC Willey. "We pride ourselves on our exceptional selection, value and professional associates that truly care about our customers. It's nice to be ranked No. 1, but putting customers No. 1 is what really matters."
RC Willey is currently building a new 160,000-square-foot store in Draper. The new location will be the largest RC Willey store in the company and is slated to open in the spring.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18