MURRAY — The Murray School District will host a meeting for parents to learn about the Horizon Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program, which begins next August for incoming first-graders.
The meeting is Thursday, Feb. 13, 5:30 p.m. at the Horizon Elementary Media Center, 5180 S. Glendon St.
The district encourages parents of all kindergarten students to attend so they can learn about the opportunity for their children to learn to speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
For more information, contact Heather Nicholas, principal at Horizon Elementary, 801-264-7420; or Martha Kupferschmidt, director of teaching and learning at the Murray District offices, 801-264-7400.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 79
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 28
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26