MURRAY — The Murray School District will host a meeting for parents to learn about the Horizon Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program, which begins next August for incoming first-graders.
The meeting is Thursday, Feb. 13, 5:30 p.m. at the Horizon Elementary Media Center, 5180 S. Glendon St.
The district encourages parents of all kindergarten students to attend so they can learn about the opportunity for their children to learn to speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
For more information, contact Heather Nicholas, principal at Horizon Elementary, 801-264-7420; or Martha Kupferschmidt, director of teaching and learning at the Murray District offices, 801-264-7400.
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 82
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 31
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Man accused in BYU gropings ordered to... 7