Tyler Sipe, Deseret News archives
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The Granite School District is seeking student-designed advertisements to be placed on district school buses.
The call for entries is an opportunity for young designers to take their skills to the next level and display their work for the general public. As a bonus, participants will receive $250 if their design is used on a Granite School District bus.
Entries must highlight one of the following: a specific program at the Granite Technical Institute, such as animation, aviation, biomanufacturing, health sciences, information systems, etc.; a district Career and Technical Education program; online courses; or a “Help Wanted” ad for bus drivers.
Digital artwork dimensions are 18 inches by 60 inches for a regular bus side advertisement, and 24 inches by 24 inches for a “Help Wanted” advertisement.
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14