Tyler Sipe, Deseret News archives
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The Granite School District is seeking student-designed advertisements to be placed on district school buses.
The call for entries is an opportunity for young designers to take their skills to the next level and display their work for the general public. As a bonus, participants will receive $250 if their design is used on a Granite School District bus.
Entries must highlight one of the following: a specific program at the Granite Technical Institute, such as animation, aviation, biomanufacturing, health sciences, information systems, etc.; a district Career and Technical Education program; online courses; or a “Help Wanted” ad for bus drivers.
Digital artwork dimensions are 18 inches by 60 inches for a regular bus side advertisement, and 24 inches by 24 inches for a “Help Wanted” advertisement.
Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18