Tyler Sipe, Deseret News archives
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The Granite School District is seeking student-designed advertisements to be placed on district school buses.
The call for entries is an opportunity for young designers to take their skills to the next level and display their work for the general public. As a bonus, participants will receive $250 if their design is used on a Granite School District bus.
Entries must highlight one of the following: a specific program at the Granite Technical Institute, such as animation, aviation, biomanufacturing, health sciences, information systems, etc.; a district Career and Technical Education program; online courses; or a “Help Wanted” ad for bus drivers.
Digital artwork dimensions are 18 inches by 60 inches for a regular bus side advertisement, and 24 inches by 24 inches for a “Help Wanted” advertisement.
Email entries to email@example.com
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9
- North Ogden to make Nativity display... 8