The current cost of the investigation into Attorney General John Swallow is well over the projected $3 million. Enough of this investigation — a lot of taxpayers' money has already been spent. They have found enough evidence for Swallow to quit. What more do they want? As I see it, the only advantage of continuing the investigation is to further the agenda of other politicians seeking recognition and power. Let's move on and spend the money on more important things that will benefit all Utahns.
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Letter: Metal detectors
- George F. Will: The Great War: the hinge of...
- My View: High-risk pools: the life jacket...
- Richard Davis: Brexit wasn’t really...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21