The current cost of the investigation into Attorney General John Swallow is well over the projected $3 million. Enough of this investigation — a lot of taxpayers' money has already been spent. They have found enough evidence for Swallow to quit. What more do they want? As I see it, the only advantage of continuing the investigation is to further the agenda of other politicians seeking recognition and power. Let's move on and spend the money on more important things that will benefit all Utahns.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41