The current cost of the investigation into Attorney General John Swallow is well over the projected $3 million. Enough of this investigation — a lot of taxpayers' money has already been spent. They have found enough evidence for Swallow to quit. What more do they want? As I see it, the only advantage of continuing the investigation is to further the agenda of other politicians seeking recognition and power. Let's move on and spend the money on more important things that will benefit all Utahns.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Idle elimination 19