The current cost of the investigation into Attorney General John Swallow is well over the projected $3 million. Enough of this investigation — a lot of taxpayers' money has already been spent. They have found enough evidence for Swallow to quit. What more do they want? As I see it, the only advantage of continuing the investigation is to further the agenda of other politicians seeking recognition and power. Let's move on and spend the money on more important things that will benefit all Utahns.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13