The current cost of the investigation into Attorney General John Swallow is well over the projected $3 million. Enough of this investigation — a lot of taxpayers' money has already been spent. They have found enough evidence for Swallow to quit. What more do they want? As I see it, the only advantage of continuing the investigation is to further the agenda of other politicians seeking recognition and power. Let's move on and spend the money on more important things that will benefit all Utahns.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Why religious organizations should be...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32