MURRAY — The city will host its 22nd annual Human Rights Celebration next week.
The event is 7 p.m. Monday at Murray High School, 5440 S. State. The Murray High School choirs, dance company, drama department and debate team will participate in the festivities.
Murray Mayor Ted Eyre and Miss Murray 2014 McCall Gray also will take part. Admission is free.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14