Tom Smart, Deseret News
SYRACUSE — Three people were found dead in a Davis County home Tuesday night.
Police did not provide information about the ages or genders of the people who were found in the home but confirmed they are not seeking a suspect. Neighbors reported hearing gunshots.
Syracuse police were notified of a "disturbance" at 2133 W. 1175 South about 6:30 p.m. and arrived to find three people dead, Syracuse police officer Erin Behm said.
Officers also responded to the home Monday night when the homeowner's boyfriend came to collect his belongings after a breakup, Behm said.
Neighbors said the people who lived in the home moved in a few months ago.
— McKenzie Romero
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 125
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9