Tom Smart, Deseret News
SYRACUSE — Three people were found dead in a Davis County home Tuesday night.
Police did not provide information about the ages or genders of the people who were found in the home but confirmed they are not seeking a suspect. Neighbors reported hearing gunshots.
Syracuse police were notified of a "disturbance" at 2133 W. 1175 South about 6:30 p.m. and arrived to find three people dead, Syracuse police officer Erin Behm said.
Officers also responded to the home Monday night when the homeowner's boyfriend came to collect his belongings after a breakup, Behm said.
Neighbors said the people who lived in the home moved in a few months ago.
— McKenzie Romero
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 47
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17