Tom Smart, Deseret News
SYRACUSE — Three people were found dead in a Davis County home Tuesday night.
Police did not provide information about the ages or genders of the people who were found in the home but confirmed they are not seeking a suspect. Neighbors reported hearing gunshots.
Syracuse police were notified of a "disturbance" at 2133 W. 1175 South about 6:30 p.m. and arrived to find three people dead, Syracuse police officer Erin Behm said.
Officers also responded to the home Monday night when the homeowner's boyfriend came to collect his belongings after a breakup, Behm said.
Neighbors said the people who lived in the home moved in a few months ago.
— McKenzie Romero
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12