Tom Smart, Deseret News
SYRACUSE — Three people were found dead in a Davis County home Tuesday night.
Police did not provide information about the ages or genders of the people who were found in the home but confirmed they are not seeking a suspect. Neighbors reported hearing gunshots.
Syracuse police were notified of a "disturbance" at 2133 W. 1175 South about 6:30 p.m. and arrived to find three people dead, Syracuse police officer Erin Behm said.
Officers also responded to the home Monday night when the homeowner's boyfriend came to collect his belongings after a breakup, Behm said.
Neighbors said the people who lived in the home moved in a few months ago.
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Officials: Two women in Utah with Zika are...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 33
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8