Tom Smart, Deseret News
SYRACUSE — Three people were found dead in a Davis County home Tuesday night.
Police did not provide information about the ages or genders of the people who were found in the home but confirmed they are not seeking a suspect. Neighbors reported hearing gunshots.
Syracuse police were notified of a "disturbance" at 2133 W. 1175 South about 6:30 p.m. and arrived to find three people dead, Syracuse police officer Erin Behm said.
Officers also responded to the home Monday night when the homeowner's boyfriend came to collect his belongings after a breakup, Behm said.
Neighbors said the people who lived in the home moved in a few months ago.
— McKenzie Romero
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- The truth about addiction
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man killed by TRAX train after wheelchair...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19