Damian Dovarganes, Associated Press
This year could prove to be ideal for those waiting to sell their house, according to MarketWatch’s AnnaMaria Androitis.
“Bidding wars are once again common, and homes are routinely going for well over the asking price in some cities,” Androitis wrote in her article “This is the year to sell your home.”
“These trends make it seem like a return to the go-go days of the housing boom,” she wrote, adding that with the unemployment rates dropping and an increase in consumer confidence, “more buyers are entering the housing market and sellers are finding that they have more leverage in negotiating the going prices of their homes.”
- Here's a look at the 20 worst jobs of 2015...
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring...
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode Island,...
- Index funds: A low cost way to solid...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Are schools preparing students for the new...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 18
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1