Damian Dovarganes, Associated Press
This year could prove to be ideal for those waiting to sell their house, according to MarketWatch’s AnnaMaria Androitis.
“Bidding wars are once again common, and homes are routinely going for well over the asking price in some cities,” Androitis wrote in her article “This is the year to sell your home.”
“These trends make it seem like a return to the go-go days of the housing boom,” she wrote, adding that with the unemployment rates dropping and an increase in consumer confidence, “more buyers are entering the housing market and sellers are finding that they have more leverage in negotiating the going prices of their homes.”
- The cost of child care trumps rent —...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to advance...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 45
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 1