Damian Dovarganes, Associated Press
This year could prove to be ideal for those waiting to sell their house, according to MarketWatch’s AnnaMaria Androitis.
“Bidding wars are once again common, and homes are routinely going for well over the asking price in some cities,” Androitis wrote in her article “This is the year to sell your home.”
“These trends make it seem like a return to the go-go days of the housing boom,” she wrote, adding that with the unemployment rates dropping and an increase in consumer confidence, “more buyers are entering the housing market and sellers are finding that they have more leverage in negotiating the going prices of their homes.”
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 14
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1