Damian Dovarganes, Associated Press
This year could prove to be ideal for those waiting to sell their house, according to MarketWatch’s AnnaMaria Androitis.
“Bidding wars are once again common, and homes are routinely going for well over the asking price in some cities,” Androitis wrote in her article “This is the year to sell your home.”
“These trends make it seem like a return to the go-go days of the housing boom,” she wrote, adding that with the unemployment rates dropping and an increase in consumer confidence, “more buyers are entering the housing market and sellers are finding that they have more leverage in negotiating the going prices of their homes.”
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Who should be listed on your car insurance?
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...