Mormon Olympic athlete and Utah native shares family lifestyle with The Washington Post
Rick Bowmer, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Utah County native and Olympic skeleton racer Noelle Pikus-Pace shared her experience competing and traveling with her family as she prepares for 2014 Olympics in Sochi in an article from The Washington Post.
Through the ups and downs of her Olympic story, Pikus-Pace tells how she’s come to the World Cup season leading into Sochi and how her family is helping her along the way.
“Having them there, they’re my support system, they’re my everything,” Pikus-Pace said.
Read more about Pikus-Pace’s journey at WashingtonPost.com.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Partially paralyzed LDS runner completes...
- 'Meet the Mormons' an example of church...
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a dozen
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Polygamy essays provide information about...
- Wright Words: Are you an odd duck?
- Polygamy essays provide information... 69
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 61
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 22
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Using faith... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a... 15
- 'Meet the Mormons' an example of church... 7