SALT LAKE CITY — The Curriculum and Assessment Lab Program will hold a parent information meeting for any interested elementary students and their parents on Thursday, Jan. 23, 6:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake City School District, 440 E. 100 South.
Interested middle school students and parents are invited to the Clayton Open House, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 6 p.m. at Clayton Middle School, 1470 S. 1900 East.
Integrated instruction in the program occurs in a multi-age classroom setting — first and second grade, third and fourth grade, fifth and sixth grade, and seventh and eighth grade.
To find out more about the program or to apply for the lottery draw, visit calab.slcschools.org.
Applications for the program will be accepted until Feb. 21. Lottery will occur shortly thereafter.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12