Nick LoVerde, AP
THE BIG ONE
Recent news has been dominated by stories of a “polar vortex” covering roughly half the United States.
Writers have used the terms “huge,” “gigantic,” and “slow-moving swirl.”
In other words, same as when Kyrylo Fesenko played for the Jazz.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Mike Sorensen: Manning's storybook ending...
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 102
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 64
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22