Stephanie Nielson stands up for Mormon faith in blog post, 'I will stay true'
New York Times best-seller and world-renowned blogger Stephanie Nielson posted several statements regarding her beliefs as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to her site, NieNie Dialogues, on Jan. 10.
"I have come to a few conclusions these past few days," Nielson shared in her post.
"I feel like if I am not proactive in sharing how I feel then I am not being true to who I am, to my family, my duty as a mother and blogger, and most importantly to God. First and foremost, I stand with and will defend my Mormon faith."
Nielson's personal blog has detailed her life as a young mother and the dramatic changes that took place after she and her husband were involved in a plane accident that burned 80 percent of her body.
This past weekend, Nielson also shared her beliefs with some 4,000 young single adults at a regional conference for members of the LDS faith held at Arizona State University.
- 21 Shakespeare quotes shared in LDS general...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting religious...
- 27 more tips for couples: Marriage advice,...
- 6 ways youths, leaders can reboot the church...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 112
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 71
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 33
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 17
- Utah woman produces her own Book of... 16
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer... 10