Stephanie Nielson stands up for Mormon faith in blog post, 'I will stay true'
New York Times best-seller and world-renowned blogger Stephanie Nielson posted several statements regarding her beliefs as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to her site, NieNie Dialogues, on Jan. 10.
"I have come to a few conclusions these past few days," Nielson shared in her post.
"I feel like if I am not proactive in sharing how I feel then I am not being true to who I am, to my family, my duty as a mother and blogger, and most importantly to God. First and foremost, I stand with and will defend my Mormon faith."
Nielson's personal blog has detailed her life as a young mother and the dramatic changes that took place after she and her husband were involved in a plane accident that burned 80 percent of her body.
This past weekend, Nielson also shared her beliefs with some 4,000 young single adults at a regional conference for members of the LDS faith held at Arizona State University.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Defending the Faith: When the criticisms of...
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better...
- Angel Moroni placed atop Indianapolis temple
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 17
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16