Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Kyle Whittingham is making another change to his staff on offense.
Last month, former Wyoming head coach Dave Christensen was named offensive coordinator in a shuffle that led to Dennis Erickson and Brian Johnson being assigned as position coaches for the upcoming season. They were also co-offensive coordinators in 2013.
Now comes confirmation that Dan Finn will not be retained as the offensive line coach after two seasons on the job.
According to an unattributed source on coachingsearch.com, former Wyoming assistant Jim Harding is a strong candidate to replace Finn. Harding was on Christensen’s staff at Wyoming for the past five seasons.
Whittingham was unavailable for comment Saturday evening to confirm or deny the report.
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- Busch turns weekend into clean sweep with...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- Kevin Durant leads US to second exhibition...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 47
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 44
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams... 12