Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Kyle Whittingham is making another change to his staff on offense.
Last month, former Wyoming head coach Dave Christensen was named offensive coordinator in a shuffle that led to Dennis Erickson and Brian Johnson being assigned as position coaches for the upcoming season. They were also co-offensive coordinators in 2013.
Now comes confirmation that Dan Finn will not be retained as the offensive line coach after two seasons on the job.
According to an unattributed source on coachingsearch.com, former Wyoming assistant Jim Harding is a strong candidate to replace Finn. Harding was on Christensen’s staff at Wyoming for the past five seasons.
Whittingham was unavailable for comment Saturday evening to confirm or deny the report.
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14