Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Kyle Whittingham is making another change to his staff on offense.
Last month, former Wyoming head coach Dave Christensen was named offensive coordinator in a shuffle that led to Dennis Erickson and Brian Johnson being assigned as position coaches for the upcoming season. They were also co-offensive coordinators in 2013.
Now comes confirmation that Dan Finn will not be retained as the offensive line coach after two seasons on the job.
According to an unattributed source on coachingsearch.com, former Wyoming assistant Jim Harding is a strong candidate to replace Finn. Harding was on Christensen’s staff at Wyoming for the past five seasons.
Whittingham was unavailable for comment Saturday evening to confirm or deny the report.
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...
- Jazz in talks with German center Pleiss,...
- High school sports: Nearly 650 athletes...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 79
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 51
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 30
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 27
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 25