Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Kyle Whittingham is making another change to his staff on offense.
Last month, former Wyoming head coach Dave Christensen was named offensive coordinator in a shuffle that led to Dennis Erickson and Brian Johnson being assigned as position coaches for the upcoming season. They were also co-offensive coordinators in 2013.
Now comes confirmation that Dan Finn will not be retained as the offensive line coach after two seasons on the job.
According to an unattributed source on coachingsearch.com, former Wyoming assistant Jim Harding is a strong candidate to replace Finn. Harding was on Christensen’s staff at Wyoming for the past five seasons.
Whittingham was unavailable for comment Saturday evening to confirm or deny the report.
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 107
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 71
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44