Attorney James Magelby has filed a lawsuit for a couple who recently got a marriage license in Utah. He claims that it is a real hardship on the couple and their children because their marriage licence now may be invalid.
In the movie "Fiddler on the Roof," Tevye states that a fish and a bird may want to marry, but where will they live? Just as a fish and a bird cannot produce young, neither can homosexual couples. Let's use common sense, just as Tevye did.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 31