Attorney James Magelby has filed a lawsuit for a couple who recently got a marriage license in Utah. He claims that it is a real hardship on the couple and their children because their marriage licence now may be invalid.
In the movie "Fiddler on the Roof," Tevye states that a fish and a bird may want to marry, but where will they live? Just as a fish and a bird cannot produce young, neither can homosexual couples. Let's use common sense, just as Tevye did.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28