Attorney James Magelby has filed a lawsuit for a couple who recently got a marriage license in Utah. He claims that it is a real hardship on the couple and their children because their marriage licence now may be invalid.
In the movie "Fiddler on the Roof," Tevye states that a fish and a bird may want to marry, but where will they live? Just as a fish and a bird cannot produce young, neither can homosexual couples. Let's use common sense, just as Tevye did.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17