Attorney James Magelby has filed a lawsuit for a couple who recently got a marriage license in Utah. He claims that it is a real hardship on the couple and their children because their marriage licence now may be invalid.
In the movie "Fiddler on the Roof," Tevye states that a fish and a bird may want to marry, but where will they live? Just as a fish and a bird cannot produce young, neither can homosexual couples. Let's use common sense, just as Tevye did.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 39
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31