Attorney James Magelby has filed a lawsuit for a couple who recently got a marriage license in Utah. He claims that it is a real hardship on the couple and their children because their marriage licence now may be invalid.
In the movie "Fiddler on the Roof," Tevye states that a fish and a bird may want to marry, but where will they live? Just as a fish and a bird cannot produce young, neither can homosexual couples. Let's use common sense, just as Tevye did.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- In our opinion: National security and... 75
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 30
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Letter: Coal and job creation 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18