“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 59
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 31
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26