“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Letter: Metal detectors
- George F. Will: The Great War: the hinge of...
- My View: High-risk pools: the life jacket...
- Richard Davis: Brexit wasn’t really...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21