“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 46
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24