“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32