“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17