“A house divided against itself cannot stand” are honest words that were once said by President Abraham Lincoln. Our government has completely disregarded his wise words and let politics split the strongest nation in two.
The Democrat and Republican parties make most everyone in this country turn against each other. Politicians live up to their political party to get more votes. If we take the title of our politicians' political party away, would they be willing to make decisions that are better for our country as a whole than to prove their party right? Let’s stitch our country back together and care about it more than our political party.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 47
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 47
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Irreparable damage 44
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37