The Utah Jazz traded or released a handful of players before the start of the 2013-14 season. The move was made to help develop young, upcoming players by giving them more minutes.
The Jazz stumbled out to a 1-14 record, but have since won nearly half their games and have improved to a 12-26 mark.
The young players have looked good so far, but did the Jazz make a mistake letting so many veterans go?
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28