Matt Gade, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — The Davis Board of Education postponed adopting a 2014-15 school year calendar during its regular meeting Tuesday.
The board is seeking public comment on the calendar.
Board members said they had heard from several patrons concerned about the proposed one-day spring break. District employees were then directed to draft a proposal that includes a multiday spring break.
Board members would like to receive public input on that proposed calendar. The calendar and a survey regarding the proposal are available on the school district’s website, www.davis.k12.ut.us.
Comments will be taken until 4 p.m. Thursday.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11