The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Dave Ramsey says: Time shares can limit...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- Who should be listed on your car insurance?
- Balancing act: Do you love your boss, or is...
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 17
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- Private actions are company business 2
- Americans aren't confident about their... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1