The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- 14 frivolous lawsuits against Disney, James...
- Employers and job seekers might as well be...
- Balancing act: What is your ROI for seeking...
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Americans still prefer male bosses
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- 5 reasons you'll blow your holiday budget again
- Americans still prefer male bosses 7
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 3
- Facebook is now helping its female... 3
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1