The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price to pay...
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- How to fight the prom price war
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open, adapt...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal finance is all...
- Crowdfunding: Where social media meets...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- More Americans spending at least half... 5
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1