The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- The 20 best cities to live in for first-time...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- How depression threatens financial well-being
- Vet who simulates homelessness for a month...
- 5 qualities of successful mompreneurs
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Food stamp use shows continued... 9
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- How to eat on just $4 a day 4