The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Why some handsome men have trouble finding work
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Why it's important to be yourself at work
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal finance is all...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 18
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 3
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1