The Pew Research Center recently released an informational video highlighting the story behind the shrinking pay gap between men and women. It not only outlines how the pay gap has decreased over the past 30 years, but also stresses the discrepancy of pay between men and women still exists. The examination consists of the nuances behind the pay gap and scrutinizes how different generations of women have fared over time.
Researchers Rakesh Kochhar, Kim Parker, D’Vera Cohn and Eileen Patten complied a concise look into how the pay gap has narrowed, but also persisted over time.
Erik Raymond is experienced in national and international politics. He relocated from the Middle East where he was working on his second novel. He produces content for DeseretNews.com. You can reach him at:
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- From benches to bedrooms: How some...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Does getting married really increase... 9
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3