Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Glendale Middle School students teamed up with Utah Jazz players and dancers to work out and have fun on Wednesday.
Jazz Fit Stunt Team hosted Jazz Fit clinics at the school. Similar events will take place at other local middle schools. This week’s clinics tip off a 10-part series and will feature a variety of fitness stations to help students stay active and get excited about living a healthy lifestyle.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11