Tyler Sipe, Deseret News archives
MIDVALE — Hillcrest High School is conducting a series of informational meetings about its international baccalaureate program, a college preparatory program.
Hillcrest is one of 12 schools in Utah authorized to teach the international baccalaureate curriculum.
Evening informational meetings for families will be held throughout the Canyons School District in January and February. Parents and students are welcome to attend any meeting.
Meetings will run 7-8:15 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, at Albion Middle School, 2755 E. Newcastle Drive; Wednesday, Jan. 22, at Draper Park Middle School, 13133 S. 1300 East; Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Mount Jordan Middle School, 11150 S. 300 East; and Thursday, Jan. 30, at Midvale Middle School, 7852 S. Pioneer St.
There will also be two meetings at Hillcrest High School, 7350 S. 900 East, room AT200, 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, the deadline for early enrollment; and 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, before incoming freshman orientation.
For more information, contact Hillcrest’s international baccalaureate office at 801-826-6018 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8