I have a few simple questions in response to Ruel Clark’s implication ("Population depletion," Jan. 5) that allowing gay marriage will cause world population levels to fall: Is marriage a precondition for procreation, biologically speaking? Is having children the sole reason couples marry? Are alternative methods of conception unavailable to homosexual couples?
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 43
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 20