I have a few simple questions in response to Ruel Clark’s implication ("Population depletion," Jan. 5) that allowing gay marriage will cause world population levels to fall: Is marriage a precondition for procreation, biologically speaking? Is having children the sole reason couples marry? Are alternative methods of conception unavailable to homosexual couples?
- Letter: Moral decline
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- Medicaid will sting Beehive State's economy
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 77
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 47
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28