I support the marriage of any consenting adult couple that loves each other. I support the marriage of mixed-gender couples and the marriage of same-gender couples. You don't have to oppose one to support the other.
Allowing the marriage of same-gender couples does no harm to the marriages of mixed-gender couples. But disallowing the marriage of same-gender couples does do harm to them, a harm that is unnecessary. There are same-gender couples who have children, and disallowing them to be married does harm to those children.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26