From the things I have been reading in the paper on the editorial pages and the readers' comments, along with what I've seen on blogs, there is consensus that what Judge Shelby has done concerning the definition of marriage in Utah is bending the laws and rules to the breaking point.
Welcome to Obama's America. Since the president didn't bother with DOMA, I guess Judge Shelby felt he could do as he wished too. Anarchy and chaos will come to America when laws are no longer laws, and constitutional amendments voted on by the American people can be ignored.
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14