From the things I have been reading in the paper on the editorial pages and the readers' comments, along with what I've seen on blogs, there is consensus that what Judge Shelby has done concerning the definition of marriage in Utah is bending the laws and rules to the breaking point.
Welcome to Obama's America. Since the president didn't bother with DOMA, I guess Judge Shelby felt he could do as he wished too. Anarchy and chaos will come to America when laws are no longer laws, and constitutional amendments voted on by the American people can be ignored.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41