From the things I have been reading in the paper on the editorial pages and the readers' comments, along with what I've seen on blogs, there is consensus that what Judge Shelby has done concerning the definition of marriage in Utah is bending the laws and rules to the breaking point.
Welcome to Obama's America. Since the president didn't bother with DOMA, I guess Judge Shelby felt he could do as he wished too. Anarchy and chaos will come to America when laws are no longer laws, and constitutional amendments voted on by the American people can be ignored.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 143
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25