Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
TAYLORSVILLE — The Granite Board of Education and Superintendent Martin Bates will host a town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will run from 7-8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, in the media center of Taylorsville High School, 5225 S. Redwood Road.
The meetings are for residents and patrons to share their input and ideas with administrators regarding eduction topics in the district.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10