Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
TAYLORSVILLE — The Granite Board of Education and Superintendent Martin Bates will host a town hall meeting next week.
The meeting will run from 7-8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, in the media center of Taylorsville High School, 5225 S. Redwood Road.
The meetings are for residents and patrons to share their input and ideas with administrators regarding eduction topics in the district.
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Students wear green to honor 2 Hillcrest...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15