FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has set a deadline for students who wish to transfer from their assigned school to another school outside their boundaries.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out a boundary variance form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 21. Boundary variance forms are available in all school offices or on the school district’s website, www.davis.k12.ut.us.
Variance requests for Elementary No. 60 should be turned into Barbara Pack in student services on the first floor of the Kendell Building, 70 E. 100 North.
After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer. If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 34
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 19
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12