FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has set a deadline for students who wish to transfer from their assigned school to another school outside their boundaries.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out a boundary variance form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 21. Boundary variance forms are available in all school offices or on the school district’s website, www.davis.k12.ut.us.
Variance requests for Elementary No. 60 should be turned into Barbara Pack in student services on the first floor of the Kendell Building, 70 E. 100 North.
After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer. If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12