FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has set a deadline for students who wish to transfer from their assigned school to another school outside their boundaries.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out a boundary variance form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 21. Boundary variance forms are available in all school offices or on the school district’s website, www.davis.k12.ut.us.
Variance requests for Elementary No. 60 should be turned into Barbara Pack in student services on the first floor of the Kendell Building, 70 E. 100 North.
After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer. If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17