FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has set a deadline for students who wish to transfer from their assigned school to another school outside their boundaries.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out a boundary variance form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 21. Boundary variance forms are available in all school offices or on the school district’s website, www.davis.k12.ut.us.
Variance requests for Elementary No. 60 should be turned into Barbara Pack in student services on the first floor of the Kendell Building, 70 E. 100 North.
After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer. If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Bingham High students walk out over... 26
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 13