Moms highlighted again in commercials by P&G as Sochi 2014 Olympic Games approach (+videos)
Proctor & Gamble
The family-friendly company is back at it. Proctor & Gamble recently released its latest commercial for the "Thank you, Mom" campaign in advance of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games.
During the London 2012 Olympic Games, Proctor & Gamble released the now-viral campaign, in which mothers were highlighted for having played a large role in the athletes' lives.
As the Winter Games approach, a new commercial has already gone viral, with more than 1 million views. In the commercial, children are shown continually falling down with a mother always there to pick them up. As the video progresses, the children grow up and become more skilled, although there are still moments where they struggle and their mother is there.
The video description states, "For teaching us that falling only makes us stronger. For giving us the encouragement to try again. Thank you, Mom."
Proctor & Gamble has also released many features on specific Winter Olympic athletes and their mothers. Some of the most popular videos highlight U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn, U.S. Olympic Bronze Medalist J.R. Celski, U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist Ted Ligety and others.
In the first video in the "Thank you, Mom" campaign, Proctor & Gamble stated:
"The hardest job in the world, is the best job in the world. Thank you, Mom."
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 90
- Do we really need milk? 18
- The effects of spanking children may... 14
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2