Catholic editor of Real Clear Politics: 'Why I love Mormons'
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Jeremy Lott, an editor-at-large of RealClearPolitics, shared a personal experience he had with two missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in an article on RealClearReligion.org.
The short personal essay details Lott's quick interaction with two Mormon missionaries from Arizona.
"Now, I can't claim to agree with Latter-day doctrine or even to understand all of it. Yet it has produced a people so earnest, intelligent and well-meaning that I can't help but like them, including these young missionaries on bikes," Lott writes.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- General Women's Session focuses on... 15
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8