Matt Gade, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz have waived forward Mike Harris, the team announced Tuesday. Utah's roster now stands at 14 players.
Harris played in 20 games for the Jazz this season, last appearing in Utah's contest at Atlanta on Dec. 20. He averaged 4.2 points and 1.7 rebounds in 11.3 minutes per game this season.
Harris had his best game with the Jazz in the season opener against Oklahoma City, when he scored 13 points and had four rebounds and two steals in 22 minutes.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27